Riverbend Caravan Park
As its name implies, Riverbend is in an idyllic location on the meandering River Banwy, a sedately flowing, shallow tributary of the River Severn.View Holiday Homes for Sale Get in Touch
- Beautiful location in the Mid-Wales countryside
- Picturesque riverside location
- Marvellously maintained garden areas & holiday home positions
- 5 minute walk to public house, cafe & shop
- Cambrian Mountains & the Welsh coast are in close proximity
- Extensive Fishing rights on the river Banwy
- Touring and camping pitches available
- Children's play area
- Dog friendly park
- Bee hives & honey production
Riverbend Caravan Park provides a haven of peace and relaxation being set in the glorious Mid-Wales countryside and on the banks of the River Banwy, it is the perfect escape from the pressures of daily life.
The tranquillity particularly suits mature adults, however youngsters love the children's play area, shallow river, fishing and the abundance of nature and wildlife. The park holds extensive fishing rights on the River Banwy, where catches yield among other varieties, Grayling, Brown Trout and the occasional Salmon!
The village of Llangadfan is an excellent location from which to explore the beautiful unspoilt countryside. The grandeur of the Cambrian Mountains is closeby; whilst the fun and excitement of the Welsh coast are within easy reach. A local cafe, essentials shop and tavern offering a good selection of food and refreshments are only a short walk from the park.
The riverside touring field offers hardstanding electric hook up pitches with water connection to seasonal touring caravans from Easter/April to the end of October, as well as for nightly or weekly stays for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents.
Latest holiday homes for sale
Touring & Camping
- Beautiful riverside location
- Loo of the Year Diamond Award winning washroom facilities
- Level hard standing bases on all pitches
- Electric hook ups & water connections to all pitches
- Tourers are positioned ready for use whenever you choose to visit
This is by far one of the best sites we have stayed on. Every pitch had a electric hook up, tap for water and picnic bench. The toilets and showers are immaculate with plenty of toilets and shower available. If you want a site that is very well kept, immaculately clean and run by fantastic people this is the one. With the river in your doorstep it was amazing to let our daughter explore and fish.