Lickhill Manor Caravan Park
Lickhill Manor Caravan Park occupies some 65 acres circling the 17th century manor house alongside the River Severn, and is a short riverside stroll to the Georgian canal town of Stourport-on-Severn.View Holiday Homes for Sale Get in Touch
- 65 acres of well kept pastures to explore
- Riverside location with fishing rights on the Severn
- Exclusive holiday homes available in individually fenced gardens
- A short riverside stroll to Stourport-on-Severn
- Open all year for holiday home & touring breaks
- Award winning caravan & camping facilities
- Wi-Fi available
- Dog friendly park
- Bee hive with honey production & conservation areas
- Two exciting children's play parks
Lickhill Manor offers restful relaxation amongst mature deciduous and evergreen tree lined avenues, where you can choose from private fenced gardens to cultivate as you wish, or low effort open gardens where we maintain the lawns.
The park benefits from being open all year for holiday home occupation, allowing you to make the most of all the Seasons; from the balmy summer afternoons to the fresh winter mornings. Most holiday homes have the benefit of timber decking allowing you to delight in alfresco dining during the sunny days, and wind down with a drink of your choosing during the warm evenings.
The level landscape provides an ideal environment for touring and camping, plus our Award Winning washroom facilities are of a top standard and the cleanliness is highly regarded by our regular revisiting customers.
Latest holiday homes for sale
Touring & Camping
Leave your touring caravan at Lickhill Manor throughout the season.
- Loo of the Year Diamond Award winning washroom facilities
- Level hard standing bases on all pitches
- The majority of pitches are connected to electricity, water and drainage
- Wi-Fi available
- Tourers are positioned ready for your holiday use all season
A beautiful park! We were met by a friendly, helpful lady who took us to our pitch. The pitch was flat, level and well-spaced. The grounds are pretty and well-tended, the facilities spotless, hot shower with powerful water pressure, loved that! Plus, all disabled friendly which is important for us, everything has been thought of. There is also a huge dog walking area, and lots of walks nearby, not far from a lovely village.