Borders Hideaway Holiday Home Park
Borders Hideaway is secretly tucked away on the border of England and Wales, situated in a valley close to the charming town of Hay-on-Wye, on the Welsh side of the meandering River Wye. The park provides a haven of peace and tranquil relaxation, being small but well-spaced, and with the benefit of marvellous valley views.View Holiday Homes for Sale Get in Touch
- Well spaced & landscaped holiday home pitches
- Outstanding valley views from the park
- 3 miles from the picturesque town of Hay-on-Wye
- Glorious countryside surroundings to explore
- Dog friendly park
- Near to the River Wye
- Beautifully kept Orchard Area
- Excellent Touring & Camping and Seasonal Touring Facilities, including Loo of the Year Award
- Wild camping area
- Children's play area
Hay-on-Wye is renowned globally as the Town of Books, due its vast array of second hand book shops and for hosting the annual Hay Festival, which attracts the finest authors from around the world. Hay-on-Wye boasts a wide variety of independent shops, eateries, taverns, antique shops, galleries, etc., for you to explore.
For the more actively inclined, the Mid-Wales countryside offers a range of nearby activities, such as; country walks on The Begwns, cycling, horse riding, fishing, canoeing, golf and much more.
Latest holiday homes for sale
Touring & Camping
- Loo of the Year Diamond Award winning washroom facilities
- All pitches are connected to electricity, water and drainage
- Level hard standing bases on all pitches
- Wi-Fi available
- Tourers are permanently positioned ready for use whenever you choose to visit
Brilliant camp site with beautiful grounds. Lovely staff, very highly maintained. Amazing facilities for campers. Have already recommended this site. The meadow camping area is lovely with amazing views. Gorgeous listening to owls and lots of other birds. Lovely peaceful site.