Hillandale Caravan Parks Holiday Home Insurance scheme provider is Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited (Gallagher).
We chose Gallagher because their specialist team has over 300 years of combined experience and are adept at developing insurance packages to make sure you can get comprehensive cover at a competitive price.
The Holiday Home Policy includes:
- Structure – covering the main dangers such as storm damage, damage to heating / plumbing through frost, theft, fire, flood, escape of water, lightning, explosion, and subsidence.
- Contents - household goods, personal possessions and clothing inside the structures.
- Accidental damage to your structures or your contents.
- Damage caused by vermin.
- Cover for alternative accommodation or loss of rent.
- Conveyancing Cover - for a new owner when you have sold a structure but ownership has not yet passed to the new owner.
The above is not a full list of the cover provided; the full details and exclusions can be found in the policy wording.
Finally if you should need to make a claim, Gallagher have a dedicated team that will guide you through the process and will work with you to make sure your claim can be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For more information, pop into the reception at your park or alternatively please phone our head office 01299 822024.
Lickhill Manor Limited T/A Hillandale Caravan Parks is an appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.